Commemorating the 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. B.R Ambedkar, Center for Public Law, ILS Law College is proud to announce its 1st Constitutional Law Olympiad – A novel initiative to promote Constitutional studies and evolve multi-dimensional perspectives in students.
With the rapidly changing socio-economic landscape and the rise of a ‘global’ world, Constitutional philosophy is acquiring a new significance.
1st Constitutional Law Olympiad encourages students to
1. Engage with Constitutional Law earnestly.
2. Discuss its major aspects and apply them creatively to address contemporary socio-legal issues.
Students from any discipline interested in Constitutional Law.
ILS Law College, Pune
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
1st Prize: Rs.5000 + Citation
2nd Prize: Rs.3000 + Citation
3rd Prize: Rs.2000 + Citation
(All contestants shall receive a Participation Certificate)
1. 100 Marks Multiple Choice Question Test: 100 questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
2. There will be negative marking. 1/3rd marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
3. Syllabus: Up to date text of the Indian Constitution as it stands on 1st January 2016 + Current newspaper articles and leading case laws + National Working Committee Report on the Reviewing of the Constitution.
4. Registrations: 9th December 2015 – 15th January 2016. Registration Fee: Rs.351/-
5. Mode of Payment: Preferably Electronic Transfer. Details: INDIAN BANK DECCAN BRANCH A/c No: 490076558, IFSC CODE IDIB000D007. Kindly mention in the remarks that this money is for participation in the Constitutional Olympiad.
Contestants making online payment are requested to mail their details (Name, College, Class, Mobile No, Transaction Id) to [email protected]
6. Students can also register in person in the office of Dr. Sanjay Jain, ILS Law College from 11.00 am – 3.00 pm, excluding holidays.
7. The list of the contestants with seat numbers and halls shall be displayed on the blog and notice board of the Center for Public Law, ILS Law College on 18th January 2016.
8. The College reserves the right to make any changes regarding the competition as may be deemed necessary.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.