Calibre and Career is an initiative of Digi-Grasp Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. They are opening online internship opportunities.
About Calibre and Career
Calibre and Career is an initiative of Digi-Grasp Educational Services Pvt. Ltd., an organization committed to imparting knowledge, shaping careers and empowering young minds of our country.
The objective behind establishing the institute was to launch a common platform for students seeking to sit for varied competitive exams and also by means of skill-based courses to make them more employable in the market.
About the Work
- You will be required to collect and/or create website material and social media posts.
- Organize campaigns, events, surveys, interviews and interactive videos with people from the industry.
- Work on reviewing and updating the content provided.
- Work on creating study material and/ or mock test papers for undergraduate entrance exams like CLAT, AILET and other Law Entrance Exams.
English Proficiency (Written), MS Office.
Number of Openings
Who can Apply?
- Anyone who has a good academic record.
- Anyone who is preparing for competitive exams like IAS, Judiciary, Bank IBPS (PO) etc. OR any student studying at a recognised law college (By BCI) can also apply.
- Anyone who is available to work with integrity and sincerity for a duration of 2 months (minimum).
- Anyone who has a prior experience of working on study material/content for competitive exams.
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Appointment as Campus Ambassador, Letter of Recommendation.
- The opportunity is to work from home until the COVID-19 situation improves.
- The candidates residing in Delhi NCR shall be preferred.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.