Brillopedia invites submissions from students who are currently pursuing their UG/ PG degree from any recognized university/college, professionals or others who are interested in publishing with them.
About the Journal
Brillopedia can provide interesting articles about law, socio-legal and contemporary issues. We are also providing a platform to publish articles from students, professionals and others. It also provides a platform to publish printed books.
The printed books are available on Amazon and the author can earn Rs. 30 for each sold copy.
Sample Book is here: https://lawc.to/UExnM
WhyBrillopedia is Trusted?
- Brillopedia will publish the research papers in the printed book.
- Brillopedia is providing the publication certificate with the ISBN.
- Brillopedia is following the Double-Blind Peer Review system.
- The authors can earn money by selling their books.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Author(s) are free to write on any topic related to legal, socio-legal and contemporary issues. The papers will be scored based on originality of analysis, depth of research, style of writing and communication of argument. The decision of the evaluators will be final and binding.
- Research Paper: 2000- 10000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Article: 1500-2000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Case comment: 1500 words (excluding footnotes)
- Book review: 1500 words (excluding footnotes)
- The articles must be in Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1″ margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/docx format.
- 19th or 20th Bluebook edition style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
All Manuscripts Submitted Shall Accompany
- Submission should also mandatorily include an abstract ranging from 150 to 600 words.
- The abstract should not be submitted separately.
- The abstract should be at the beginning of the manuscript submitted.
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile number.
- All the published manuscripts will be published in the printed book.
- Each research paper will be printed separately, the cover and the interior designs will be created by our editors and all the books will be available on Amazon.
- Each book will have a unique ISBN. If the author would like to include his/her photo and biography in the book, kindly send those details in the mail.
- All the authors whose work is published will get the E-Certificate of Publication with the ISBN+ E-Copy of Publication.
- The only Papers which are published by Brillopedia will be transferred for the printed book.
- The author’s earnings and the sales report will be provided to the respective authors by the 1st week of every month. The author can earn Rs. 30 for each sold copy.
The printed books will get marketed by sharing the link of the book on our WhatsApp group, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest pages
No prior registration fee to be paid. After selection requisite fee has to be paid:
- Single authored Paper: INR 400/-
- Co-authored Paper: INR 800/-
- Author upto three: INR 1200/-
- Author upto five: INR 1500/-
- Last date of submission: November 30, 2021
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
- Publication of the printed book: Within two days from the selection of the research paper
- Publication of research paper: Within three days from the selection of the research paper
How to Submit?
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, Institution/Affiliation, the title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile number.
WhatsApp: +91 9585331915
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website link is here: https://www.brillopedia.net/
Note: This is a sponsored post.