Applications are now invited from enthusiastic students and graduates for the Bright Network Internship Experience UK 2020. In response to the challenges brought about by COVID-19, Bright Network is bringing together world-leading employers and top educators for a series of three-day virtual experiences.
Open to students and recent graduates, it’s your opportunity to discover career paths, meet employers, and boost your employability. Be proactive this summer and start your application to one of the streams today. The experiences are virtual, so they can be completed online from anywhere. The first experience starts on June 29 and each three-day program runs over the following three week period.
There are internship experiences in six sectors, all with unique programs and employers involved:
- Investment Banking
- Business, Operations & Marketing
- Finance & Professional Services
- Commercial Law
On each experience, participants will benefit from:
- An introduction to the sector
- Sector-focused skills workshops delivered by leading employers
- Set project work to simulate what you’d do on an internship
- Support, insight, and guidance from the firms and recent graduates during the internship
- Networking opportunities with your cohort of internship experience participants
- Feedback on your performance and top tips for improvement
- A certificate on completion which you can add to your CV and LinkedIn.
- Open to every student and recent graduate
- Applicants should be up to 18 years old and over.
- No matter where you go to school or university, you can apply for the programs.
- All you require is Bright Network membership which is completely free and you can complete when you start your application.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Last date to apply for the Commercial Law internship: July 14, 2020
For further details, click here.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.