About the Organisation
Bridge policy thinks tank undertakes policy work for government, regulators, international organizations apart from advocacy and capacity building for policy implementation.
They regularly submit representations on law-making and policy to various departments of the Central Government and State Government. They also undertake the training of professionals as an advocacy effort.
Position and Scope of Work
Consultant on a full-time basis. The Consultant shall not be allowed to work for other organizations or take up private assignments separately.
The candidate shall have the following scope of work:
- Ongoing projects with the central government in finance, corporate laws, MSME and vigilance.
- Research on law and public policy.
- Preparing reports and representations with techno-commercial and legal angles.
- Making recommendations for change in law.
- Assisting the organization to organize and conduct training programs.
- Prepare course curriculum and modules for training programs.
- Attending stakeholder meetings, taking notes and assisting the seniors during stakeholder consultants.
- Briefing seniors before important meetings.
- Preparing powerpoint presentations and accompanying notes for seniors.
Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, India
Graduate in law or in the process of completing examinations for final semester in law
How to Apply?
Please apply at [email protected] before August 30, 2021
Note: This is a sponsored post.