CALL FOR PAPERS: National Seminar on Re-envisioning Social Justice in the Era of Globalization
Research papers are invited from scholars, researchers, academicians, social workers and students on the theme of the seminar.
Department of Laws, BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat (Haryana)
26th of March, 2016
9:30 a.m onwards
The aim of this seminar is to create awareness and sensitization among different segments of the society and the vulnerable and marginalized groups in particular.
We strive to provide a platform for thought provoking, realistic debate and discussions.
- Enacting social justice through education
- Corporate social responsibility and social justice
- Human resource development and social justice
- Environmental issues and social justice
- Constitution as an inspiration for growth of social philosophy
- Relevance of social justice for empowering women internationally
- Legal literacy and social justice
- Tools to combat social injustice in current scenario
- Media and social justice
The list of the sub themes is only indicative and not exhaustive.
The word limit for the abstract is 250 words and for full paper 2000 words along with a brief profile of the author and his/her contact details.
The soft copy of the paper with the abstract should be sent at email@example.com
Hard copy to be submitted at time of registration.
23rd March, 2016
Academicians : Rs. 350/
Research Scholars: Rs.250/
P.G students: Rs. 150/-
The Demand Draft is to be sent in favor of Head, Department of Laws, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat (Haryana) latest by 20th March, 2016.
On the spot registration is also available.