About the Organisation
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University is a Central University in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The university is named after Babasaheb Ambedkar, the architect of the Indian Constitution. The University is dedicated to promoting learning of higher education in various fields of natural and social sciences.
Call for Paper for an edited Book on Legal Research Methodology
Research is a systematic academic investigation to contribute something in the existing stock of knowledge. Good research requires the systematic application of scientific tools and techniques of research. In social sciences, the contribution of the research is very significant due to its policy implication and solving social problems.
However, the researchers in India, particularly in law are facing various problems like lack of scientific and systematic information about the methodology and the tools and techniques of scientific legal research.
It brings us great happiness to share with you that we have decided to bring out the Book on the topic of “legal Research Methodology”.
The main objective of the book is to critically discuss and deliberate upon legal research methods, qualitative as well as quantitative legal research, research ethics, and techniques of legal research etc. to develop a comprehensive understanding of the issues involved therein and come up with appropriate solutions, models, strategies, and policy framework.
How to submit?
We request you to please submit your full paper along with a declaration that the paper is original and not published elsewhere latest by 31st December 2019.
The abstract of paper must reach us latest by the 31st October, 2019 on email id: sufi.bbau[at]gmail.com
Only the selected paper will be published.
- Research Ethics
- Legal Research methods
- Socio-Legal Research
- Ethnography in Law
- Sociology of Law
- Qualitative and Quantitative Legal Research
- Comparative Legal Research
- Empirical Legal Research
- Any other topic related with the theme of book
- Authors are requested to follow the ILI citation style while preparing the articles. Authors are also requested to include the following in the format of their articles.
- Full title with subtitle, if any. Times New Roman font, size 14, bold (not all capital letters)
- Name and affiliation of the author/s
- An abstract of the article of about 200-300 words.
- Authors should note that the main body of the text should be prepared in such a way that no formatting is needed afterwards. Heading, subheadings and illustrations should be well incorporated within the main body of the article.
- The word limit for the paper is around 5000 -8000 words inclusive of references/work cited.
- Author should be careful regarding grammatical and typographical errors.
- All articles submitted must be in English/Hindi.
Dr. Sufiya Ahmed: Assistant Professor, Dept. of Law, School for Legal Studies, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University, Lucknow, U.P. 226025
Mobile number: 8765584209