About BML Munjal University
BML Munjal University is a fully residential and co-educational private university located in Sidhrawali, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. The University was founded in 2014 by the promoters of the Hero Group and is named after the group’s chairman and founder Brij Mohan Lall Munjal.
About the scholarship
BML Munjal University Law Scholarship 2019 is an opportunity for undergraduate applicants who wish to pursue BA LLB course at the BML Munjal University while availing a scholarship worth up to 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship is offered to eligible meritorious students to help them pursue BA LLB course at the University.
The scholarship opportunity is open to all applicants who are applying for the BA-LLB programme at the BML Munjal University.
Students will receive scholarships based on their CLAT scores or LSAT India percentile.
Scholarship on the basis of CLAT scores:
- 120: 100% scholarship on tuition fee
- 100 to 119.9: 75% scholarship on tuition fee
- 90 to 99.9: 50% scholarship on tuition fee
- 75 to 89.9: 25% scholarship on tuition fee
- 70 to 74.9: 10% scholarship on tuition fee
Scholarship on the basis of LSAT India Percentile:
- 95: 100% scholarship on tuition fee
- 90 to 94.9: 75% scholarship on tuition fee
- 85 to 89.9: 50% scholarship on tuition fee
- 80 to 84.9: 25% scholarship on tuition fee
- 75 to 79.9: 10% scholarship on tuition fee
How to apply?
To apply, click here.
Deadline: 29th June 2019
- Terms and condition would apply for all scholarship plans
- Limited scholarship will be awarded on the basis of eligibility & interview score, for those who are offered admission, at the sole discretion of the Admission and Scholarship Committee.
- The scholarship is not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling all the criteria.
- There are limited numbers of scholarships which will be served on a first come first serve basis.
- All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of the selection committee only after the final offer admission is made and accepted.
- The management reserves the right to change the scholarship policy as per their discretion.
- The scholarship will not be awarded to candidates who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
To maintain the scholarship, students will have to maintain the following:
- Maintain a CGPA above 7.5
- Maintain above 80% attendance
- Not face any disciplinary action throughout the entirety of the programme.
Toll-free Number: 1800-103-6888