The Centre for Advanced Studies in Energy Laws (CASEL) and The Centre for Environment Legal Studies (CELS) are two research centres working at RGNUL in the field of energy and environment law respectively.
CASEL and CELS are working together to organise a two-day biodiversity workshop on *Strengthening Human Resources, Legal Frameworks and Institutional Capacities to Implement the Nagoya Protocol* at RGNUL on 23rd-24th April 2019.
The Workshop is being organised by RGNUL in collaboration with National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU) in a joint project of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (MoEFCC) – Global Environment Facility’s Global Access and Benefit Sharing Project (GEF).
23rd to 24th April 2019.
- No registration fees will be charged for attending the Workshop. However, the accommodation will be on payment basis as per availability.
- Certificates will be provided.
- The details as to the speakers and the schedule of the workshop will be emailed personally to those who register.
For registration, click here.
- The last date to register is 15th April 2019 for those who wish to avail the accommodation.
- For others, it is 18th April 2019.
Pranjali Sahni (pranjalisahni[at]rgnul.ac.in)
Souradeep Mukhopadhyay (souradeepmukhopadhyay[at]rgnul.ac.in)