About the Organiser and Trial Advocacy:
Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies is organising the 6th Lex Fortissimus – BILS National Trial Advocacy Competition, to be held from 12th April 2019 to 14th April 2019.About the moot
Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies, Bangalore.
- Registration fees for this competition will be Rs.4,000/- (Rupees Four Thousand Only) per team.
- Teams that are interested in registering will first need to write a mail to [email protected] expressing their interest to participate.
- On receiving a confirmation mail from us, the teams will need to email the soft copy of the documents listed below, to the lex.fortissimus[at]gmail.com address by20th March 2019to complete the registration process.
- Scanned Copy of the duly filled Registration Form.
- Scanned copy of the NEFT Acknowledgement.
Hard Copy Submissions:
Teams will need to post the hard copy of the documents listed below by 25th March 2019 to Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies, Vijaya College Campus, R.V. Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560004.
- Duly filled Registration Form.
- Copy of the NEFT Acknowledgement.
- Duly filled Travel Form.
Bank Name: Syndicate Bank
Bank Branch: Vijaya College Campus, Bangalore
IFSC (Indian Financial System Code): SYNB0000475
Account Name: The Principal, Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies
Account Number: 04752200006479
- Winning Team: Rs. 20,000
- Runner Up Team: Rs. 10,000
- Best Advocate: Rs. 7,500
- Last Date for E-mail Submission of the Registration Form and NEFT Acknowledgement: 20th March 2019.
- Last Date of Postal Receipt of the Registration Form and NEFT Acknowledgement: 25th March 2019.
- Inauguration & Desk Registration: 12th April 2019.
- Qualifying Round: 13th April 2019.
- Semi-Final Rounds, Final Round & Valedictory: 14th April 2019.
Mrs. Kamalakshy, Assistant Professor & Moot Court Coordinator, Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies, Vijaya College Campus, R.V.Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560004
Ph: 080-26933227/ 26933231
Student Convener: Ms. Priyal Kothari – +91 80034 10068
Email id: [email protected]
For trial proposition, click here.
For rules and regulation, click here.
For the registration form, click here.