Team BYC invites you to be a part its II Edition and witness the best. Don’t come just for participation, come to experience the real feel of a Parliamentary Debate.
Those two days might not look very important to you but they might end up being the most professional / learned days of your student life.
In this edition of BYC you will not only debate on some crucial topics with some brilliant minds but also get a chance to learn professionalism without formalism.
Come prepared to bring some drastic improvements in your speaking, writing, thinking, convincing , debating and management skills.
Committees and Agendas
- UN HRC- Providing adequate shelter for refugees and internally displaced person
- LOK SABHA– Autonomy of educational institutions with special emphasis on Higher Educational Commission of India Bill, 2018.
- AIPPM- Discussion on the possibilities of the privatisation in government sectors
- CG VIDHAN SABHA– Assessment of fifteen years of BJP Government
- International Press/ Photography
Register yourself to be a part of an extraordinary experience and unbeatable hospitality.
Register at this form.
Utkarsh Rai: 8770215497
Shivangi Agarwal: 8085163344
Bilasa Youth Conclave: 9111467233
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.