Maharaja Surajmal Brij University, Rajasthan Government University invite you to Bharatpur Global Law Conference on Legal Education and Contemporary Issues on April 21-22.
On the occasion of establishing LL.M. (1 yr) and LL.B. (5 yrs) course by the University it has organized Global conference on Legal education and Contemporary Issues on International Convergence of laws covers themes to produce a better understanding of the notion of legal education, sustainable development, Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber Laws, Human Right and other Contemporary Developments, Convergence of Laws which will be graced by distinguished academicians, personalities from the judiciary, legal luminaries and other guests.
- Legal Education, Best Practices in Law Teaching and Research
- Contemporary Developments, Convergence of Laws
Guidelines for Abstract and Final Paper Submission
- The paper should consist of not more than 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Font ‘Times New Roman’; Size 12 for Text, 10 for footnotes.
- Line spacing 1.5 for text and single for footnotes.
- Should not exceed 300 words.
- Microsoft Word Document Format (No pdf).
- Author’s Title & Name, University/ Organization, Paper Title and Email Address to be stated clearly on the cover page of the paper.
- The deadline for abstract is 9th April 2018
- Abstract and paper to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com. Copy of Full Papers to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com by April 15, 2018.
|Without acmdn||With acmdn*||Without acmdn||With acmdn*|
|Early bird registration i.e. Before April 8, 2018||Rs 1200||Rs 1800||$ 40||$ 130|
For registration, contact
- Mr. Prashant Kumar Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org, 977241062
- Mr. Santosh Pratap Singh, email@example.com, 9557332406
- Mrs. Babita Goyal Mob 7877712444
- Mr. Akhil Lawania Mob. 8560939399
- Ms. Neha Meena Mob 8005902976
For general queries, contact
- Dr Lala Shankar Gayawal, Mob. 9414357635 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Click here for the official brochure.