Mr. Harshit Sharma has been selected for the post of Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate First Class, Rajasthan Judicial Services (RJS). He has also successfully secured a CLAT PG all India rank of 15 in 2019 and then 23 in 2020, and qualified the UGC NET exam.
As a part of Lawctopus’ Free Webinar on ‘Acing Competitive Exams in Law: CLAT PG, UGC NET, Judiciary’ dated January 18, 2021, he has prepared this brief list of the best books one can refer to while preparing for the NTA NET examination.
BEST BOOKS TO REFER TO FOR NTA NET
- PSA Pillai or Ratanlal & Dhirajlal for IPC
- Poonam Pradhan on Family and Property Law
- Avtar Singh or R.K. Bangia for Contract
- R.K. Bangia or Ratanlal & Dhirajlal for Torts
- P Massey on Administrative Law
- K. Jain (Dukki) Part – I & II for Constitution
- K. Jain or Salmond for Jurisprudence
- K. Jain for Public International Law
- For Laws like Human Rights, Refugee Law, National Green Tribunal Act, Arbitration, IBC, Labour, Tax, IPR, Environment etc. refer to bare acts and do a simple google search for latest cases and notes.
For Practise purposes you can buy:
- Paper-I – Truman’s Book for Paper I
- Paper-II (Law)- Truman’s Book covering Past Years and Model Practice Sets
- Truman’s Book covering Theoretical Part
CLICK HERE to watch the complete webinar.
To get in touch with Mr. Harshit Sharma, you could check out his LinkedIn page HERE.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.