About Bennett University
Bennett University has been established by ‘Times Group’, India’s largest media conglomerate through Act No. 24 of 2016 passed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
About School of Law, Bennett University
Bennett University ventured into the domain of Higher Education in Law and established School of Law with a vision to strive for excellence in teaching, research, and advocacy towards Justice for all by shaping thought leaders in public policy of National and International dimensions.
About Bennett Journal of Legal Studies (BJLS)
Bennett Journal of Legal Studies (BJLS) is an annual journal proposed to be published by the School of Law, Bennett University, Greater Noida. The journal seeks to serve as an interdisciplinary forum for examining socio-legal issues from contemporary perspectives. It aims to cater to the emergent need of widening the platform for scholars, professionals, academicians, and the like and enable them to share both knowledge and scholarship of new and innovative ideas in legal and allied disciplines.
The Journal is currently soliciting submissions for Volume 3 (February 2022). We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, researcher scholars and experts from within the legal community. We have a strong preference for articles that assert and defend a well-reasoned position. Contributors willing to submit an article to the BJLS should observe the Editorial Policy (attached herewith).
Theme: Legal and Regulatory Issues in Vaccination Policies in a Pandemic Era:
- Right to Vaccination as a Fundamental Right
- Vaccination Policy of States and Implications on Federalism
- Patent Waivers and Compulsory Licence of Vaccines
- Contractual Obligations and Liabilities of Vaccine Manufacturers
- Universal Access to COVID-19 Vaccines and Human Rights
- COVAX Vaccine Distribution Scheme and Third World Countries
- Emergency Use Approvals and Clinical Trials of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Vaccine Pricing Mechanisms
- International Relations and Vaccine Diplomacy
- Freedom of Travel and Vaccination Policies
- Access to Technology and Vaccination Policies
- Rural-Urban Divide and Vaccination Policies
- Socio- Economic Considerations in Vaccination Policies
- Vaccination Policies and Equal Treatment of Non-Citizens, Refugees, and
- Illegal Immigrants
- Any other sub-theme related to the main theme.
The Bennett Journal of Legal Studies invites scholars, academicians, and practitioners to contribute critical articles on the Legal and Regulatory Issues in Vaccination Policies in a Pandemic Era.
All submissions to be made online to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for receiving contribution is August 15, 2021.
Note: Please follow the Editorial Policy of the Journal (Attached herewith) for making any submission towards the Journal. Non-compliance with the Editorial Policy of the Journal shall lead to disqualification of the submission.
For any further clarifications please contact us at: email@example.com.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.