The Banasthali Vidyapith takes immense pleasure in announcing the 1st Banasthali National Moot Court Competition 2018 which would be held in April 7-8 2018.
This is the first time we are putting our efforts to organize Banasthali National Moot court competition and is hoping to leave a legacy behind. The theme of the current competition would relate to competition law.
Note: Only FEMALE students can participate in this competition as teams.
- Release of moot preposition: 02 March, 2018
- Last date of final registration: 20 March, 2018 (till 12 noon)
- Last date of clarification relating to moot preposition: 20 March, 2018
- Last date for submission of memorial (soft copy):30 March, 2018
- Last date for submission of memorial (hard copy):01 April, 2018
- Oral Rounds: 7-8 April, 2018
For any queries contact:
Ms. Ridhipa Jakhar
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law.
Email Id: [email protected]
- Aishwarya Darbari: 8769197663
- Drishti Rawal: 9649052629
E-mail us at: [email protected]
This post was first published on:
3 Mar 2018