In remembrance of the Father of the Indian Constitution, Dr. B.R Ambedkar and on the occasion of National Constitution Day, School of Legal Studies, Babu Banarasi Das University, is organizing Lex Concurso National Quiz Competition on Law of Constitution, to reinforce the significance and importance of the Constitution.
About BBD University
BBD University aims to transform the way people think by teaching them problem-solving, leadership and teamwork skills, and the value of commitment to quality, ethical behaviour, and respect for others. We want every member of our university to enjoy diverse opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. Learning and working at BBD University will foster quick, well-rounded minds, well-equipped to succeed in our fast-changing world.
About the Competition
Eligibility:Participation is open only for students
Registration: To register, click here.
Mode: The Quiz will be conducted in an ONLINE MODE and will cover questions related to Constitutional Law.
- This is a timed quiz with 40 MCQs [multiple choice questions] each carrying 1 mark to be answered in 20minutes. There will be no negative marking.
- Performance in the Quiz will be evaluated based on “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”. For example, if many individuals secure 40 marks, they will be ranked on the basis of the time taken to complete the Quiz, as electronically determined.
- Quiz link will open at 11:00 AM and will be closed by 11:20 AM.
- Result for the same will declared by 5:00 PM on 26th November 2021. The result declared would be final and the authority vests with the organizer to change or modify the same.
- Link will be sent to registered participants on their respective E-mail Id submitted via Google Form.
- To validate participation in the Quiz it is necessary that the participants must attempt the Quiz through the registered E-mail Id only.
- Any kind of malpractice, such as, impersonation, double participation, etc., will render the participation of the individual null and void.
- Organizer will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, or are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Organizer reserves the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- The registrations shall be void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, invalid, damaged, false or erroneous.
- By entering the quiz, the entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- First Runner Up
- Second Runner Up
- Certificate of Participation
For any clarifications regarding the registration and aforementioned rules, participants may contact the following :
- Mr. Himanshu: 7974187481
- Mr. Janmejay Singh: 9919999961