Society and human life always go together. From childhood to the old age, every human being expects that his or her desire is to be fulfilled for which there arise conflict of desires or claims which comes under the term “interest”.
It is impossible to fulfill all the desires of a human being. So to fulfill the desires of maximum human being for the welfare of society the concept of Social Engineering was emerged.
The force which asks for its adoption is nothing but the conflict of interests of individuals which is based on the notion that Laws are used as a means to shape society and regulate people’s behavior. It is an attempt to control the human conduct through the help of Law.
The conference aims to identify the contemporary “interests” of the society and find the elucidations for the same.
Research Papers are invited based on the following sub-themes:
- Gender Sensitivity in the Contemporary Times.
- Law and Economics.
- Contemporary Constitutional Challenges.
- Contemporary Approach to the International Matters.
- Crime, Criminal Justice System and the Delivery Patterns.
- Expanding the Horizons of the Human Rights.
- Challenges to the Corporate Governance.
- Behavioral Advances and Law.
- Cyber Jurisprudence.
- Challenges in IPR.
- Need for Labour Reforms.
- Scope of Competition Law in Contemporary Times.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 30th July 2016
Notification of Acceptance: Within 3 days of receipt
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: 25th August 2016
Last Date for Registration: 30th August 2016
Conference Dates: 10th -11th September 2016