VideaimIP is seeking to hire a law graduate for the job role of Associates/Junior Associates, to be based out of Gurgaon (now, Gurugram) and Bangalore (now, Bengaluru).
Videaim IP is a techno-legal consultancy firm based in Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, and Faridabad. We provide services to protect intellectual property (IP) assets and acquire IPR (which stands for Intellectual Property Rights). The different types of IPR include patent, trademark, industrial designs, and copyrights. They also provide other legal services contract negotiation, drafting and vetting services to develop, license or sell IP assets.
They also have an engineering department that provides product development through prototyping services- rapid prototyping, feasibility prototype and animation, which provides product optimisation and proof of concept. Along with product development or prototype development, they also undertake projects related to the commercialisation of technologies.
About the Job Opportunity
VideaimIP is seeking to hire a law graduate with 1-2 years of PQE for the job role of Associates/Junior Associates, to fill up 2 vacancies for the same, to be based out of Gurgaon (now, Gurugram) and Bangalore (now, Bengaluru).
- The candidate(s) must be a law graduate.
- Associate holding a minimum PQE of 1-2 years in contract drafting will be preferred.
- The candidate(s) would be required to contribute on a full-time basis.
- The candidate(s) must be open for travelling to handle outstation matters.
- The candidate(s) should be punctual, focused, and committed to the profession.
- The candidate(s) who is immediately available to join will be preferred.
- Conducting extensive legal research
- Legal drafting
- Writing reports
- Trademark filing and Prosecution
- Copyright Filing and Prosecution
- Industrial Design Filing and Prosecution
- Any other responsibility on a need basis
As per industry standards
Interested candidate(s) may send in their resume along with a cover letter to: email@example.com
For more details visit the official website through the link below.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.