About the organisation
DK Lalwani & Co. was established in 1998 and is engaged in providing quality service for search, registration and protection of trademarks, copyrights, designs, corporate and commercial law matters.
The firm intends to engage young lawyers aspiring to grow in the field of IPR.
It is a full-time job and the candidate will be working in the matters relating to trademarks, copyrights, design registration and protection (Prosecution and Litigation).
The job requires drafting and finalization of various applications/ documents, data management, data update, and appearance before tribunal and appellate board.
Condition: The appointments will be subject to verification of particulars provided by the candidates and will be on probation for a period of three months.
Number of vacancies
403, Shakuntala Building, 59 Nehru Place, New Delhi, 110019, India.
- The applicant must hold a degree of LL.B or B.A LL.B (H), BBA LL.B (H) or B.COM LL.B (H).
- The applicant must be a registered advocate with the Bar Council of India.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
Experience of less than a year: Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 25,000/-
Experience of two years or more: Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 50,000/-
How to apply?
- The interested candidates may send their resume at contact[at]dklalwani.com.
- The subject of the mail should be ‘Job application’ and the resume should be attached in PDF format.
- The main body of the mail should contain your contact information. It is NECESSARY to mention your full name, mobile number, e-mail address, permanent place of residence in Delhi, age, institutions attended with the year of passing/grade, detail of experience, etc.
- You may also mention in brief, your interest in pursuing a career in IPR.
Telephone number: 011 26294037
Mobile Number: 980378103 (not on WhatsApp)