About the Organisation
P P HEGDE & ASSOCIATES, BENGALURU
Padma Prasad Hegde, popularly known as P P Hegde, is a practicing advocate at Honorable Karnataka High Court and Honorable Supreme Court of India. His law firm PP Hegde & Associates, headquartered in Mangalore, has its offices in Bangalore as well as New Delhi.
THE FIRM REQUIRES ASSOCIATE ADVOCATES FOR ITS BANGALORE OFFICE
Legal Research, Finding relevant case laws, Case-based researches, Preparing briefs, applications and drafts, having a sound understanding of the law, good in research and drafting.
- Trainee Advocate- Law(3years/5years course).
- Associate Advocate- With the practice of at least 1-2 years.
- Research Associate- With experience in research and drafting.
Qualifications and Skills Required
Post Qualification Experience
- Fresher’s or candidates having at least one year experience would be preferred for Trainee Advocates.
- Candidates with at least 1-2 years of experience in the field of litigation are preferable for Associate Advocates.
- Candidates having minimum one year of post-qualification experience would be preferred but it is not mandatory.
- Freshers are also welcome to apply for the post of Research Associate.
Number of Vacancies
As per experience and qualification.
How to Apply?
Candidates who possess minimum requisite experience may apply by sending their resume to pphegde[at]pphegde.com.
Email ID: pphegde[at]pphegde.com
Office Number: 08022251445