TS Law Chambers is a litigation law Office based in South Delhi, handling a wide range of matters with expertise in diverse areas of law.
Title: Associate (Litigation)
The candidate should be a graduate/ post- graduate in Law from a well ranked Law School and must possess a post qualification experience (PQE) as a practising advocate for a period ranging between 1 to 5 years.
Location: Address: 269, Uday Park, Masjid Moth, South Extension-II, New Delhi
The candidate must have prior experience (of a minimum of 1 to 5 years) in arguing before courts and tribunals along with having exceptional drafting and research skills (Very Important).
Preference will be given to candidates having more work experience
- The candidate should be self-motivated, hard working and must be passionate about litigation.
- Candidate must be willing to give his/her best and will be expected to work in a dedicated, organised and time-bound manner.
- Must be Self Motivated and Passionate about Litigation. [Important]
- Must have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Must possess a high standard of written and spoken english.
Must possess Excellent Drafting Skills–Writ Petitions, Original Applications, Counter-Reply, etc. [Very Important]
- Must possess Excellent legal research skills. [Very Important]
- Must possess administrative and management skills.
- Follow up with Government departments and ensuring compliances in cases.
- Must be able to Draft Brief of case files and summarise judgements.
- Must be able to Liaison with clients.
- Should be able to independently handle matters.
- Must be able to Undertake confidentiality, follow instructions and work diligently.
- A candidate who will be able to deliver quickly and efficiently, work independently and meet deadlines will be preferred.
Must be flexible with working hours, in terms of working late at night, depending on the exigency of the work.
NOTE: The position requires the applicant to handle matters independently in various courts.
As per industry standards.
Will depend on dedication, hard-work, legal skills & attitude of the candidate.
Exceptional Talent will be suitably Considered and compensated as per industry standards.
You may send an e-mail with the subject line “Post for Litigation Associate [PQE-__]” expressing your interest in the opportunity available, along with a copy of your latest resume, samples of your drafting and orders for matters that you may have appeared in recently evidencing your court appearances.
Short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview/interaction.