About the organisation
Deepak Chauhan and Associates are a Jaipur based litigation firm, practicing in Rajasthan High Court, various district courts and commercial court, debt recovery tribunal and debt recovery appellate tribunal, ITAT, arbitration tribunal, etc.
The office primarily focuses in criminal, civil and commercial litigation.
Number of Vacancies
- The candidate must be a law graduate and registered with the Bar Council of India and Bar Council of Rajasthan.
- The candidate must have an experience of 1-2 years of drafting and appearance in the courts.
- The candidate should be confident, possess excellent command over English (speaking, reading and drafting) and need to be well organised and time conscious.
- He should be willing to take initiatives and learn and grow in the profession.
- The candidate will be responsible for drafting various petitions, suits, criminal complaints for District Courts, Debt Recovery Tribunal, High Court, National Company Law Tribunal, Appellate Tribunal(s), Supreme Court and also for arbitration matters.
- The candidate will be responsible for appearing and pleading before the Court and Tribunals.
Depending on qualification and experience held by candidate.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send their CVs with a short brief on why they should be hired at deepakchauhanandassociates[at]gmail.com
Adv Mohit Khandelwal
Phone Number: +91-8947987290