Sarthak Maggon Law Offices is a full-service law firm that primarily handles criminal, civil, environmental and corporate matters in New Delhi and other states. The firm mainly practices before the High Court of Delhi and Bombay as well as all district courts and tribunals in Delhi.
No. of positions: We are currently looking for one litigation and one corporate associate
Nature of duties of Junior Associate, inter alia, shall include:
- Assistance and independent appearances before Supreme Court, High Court and District Courts and Tribunals
- Legal research and preparing briefs/ case notes;
- Draftingof documents including but not limited to Public Interest Litigation, Special Leave Petitions, Civil and Criminal Appeals/Writ Petitions, suits and allied civil applications, bail applications across all forums;
- Client counselling, contractual negotiations and business development
- Supervision and administrative dealings in various judicial and quasi-judicial forums;
- Contractual/transactional advisory and corporate restructuring for start-ups, SMEs, civil society organizations, registered societies and trusts.
7/34 B, L.G.F., Jungpura B, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110014.
The candidate must be qualified with a B.B.A LL.B./ B.A. LL.B. degree from a recognized University.
Candidate should have impeccable written and spoken English.
Candidates with a 1 or 2 year post-qualification experience shall be given preference.
Candidate must be driven, research-oriented and must respect attention to detail.
Commensurate to qualification and industry standards.
How to apply
Interest applicants may send their updated CVs along with a covering letter to email: [email protected]
The CVs must also be CCed to [email protected] and [email protected]
011-49433954 or 9999248054