Mr. Satyajit Desai and Mrs. Anagha S. Desai are advocates having exclusive practice at Supreme Court of India. We are looking for an Advocate who can join our office at an immediate basis. The Advocate must have a minimum of 1 year experience before the Supreme Court. The Advocate must be conversant with Drafting of Special Leave Petitioners, Transfer Petitions, Writ Petitions, etc. to be filed before the Supreme Court.
For Associate Position:
The candidate should be a graduate/post graduate in law and must possess a post qualification experience (PQE) of at least 1 year before the Supreme Court.
- Must possess excellent drafting skills (Especially SPLs)
- Must be good in legal research and writing
- Experience before Supreme Court is preferable
- Must be organized, dedicated and hardworking
As per Industry Standards.
You may send us an email expressing your interest in the job opportunity available along with a copy of your latest resume. The short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview. Please mention “Post for Legal Associate” in the subject line of your application email.
Email: [email protected]
Law students of 4th and 5th year in a five year law program.
Law students of 2nd and 3rd year a three year law program.
- Interns will be required to do exhaustive research for statutes and case laws and drafting.
- Interns will get an opportunity of attending court proceedings at the Supreme Court and attend briefings with Senior Advocates of the Supreme Court (based on the kind of opportunity).
- Great opportunity for students, who wish to learn the nitty-gritty of litigation at the Supreme Court.
- Knowledge of online legal research resources.
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Strong research aptitude will be desired
4- 8 Weeks
How to apply
Send your CV to [email protected]