SVKM’s NMIMS invites applications for the following positions at Krit P. Mehta School of Law at Mumbai and School of Law at Bengaluru, Indore, Chandigarh, Navi Mumbai, Dhule and Hyderabad campuses.
Associate Dean- Bangalore / Indore/ Chandigarh / Hyderabad Campuses
The incumbent should have a Ph.D from a reputed University/Institute with 15 years of Academic and Administrative experience in the field. Should have strong linkages & network with the industry & academics. Should be well acquainted with the various Accreditation Agencies and Statutory bodies and the procedures.
To apply online, click here.
Faculty for Bangalore / Mumbai/ Indore/ Chandigarh / Hyderabad Campuses
A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Law and experience of ten years (professor), eight years (associate professor) in teaching, research and/or industry at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent grade, excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree.
ii. In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
1. First Class Master’s Degree in Law.
2. Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a PhD Degree in Law and industrial/professional experience of twelve years managerial experience, out of which at least eight years at senior level or in a position equivalent to the level of Associate Professor/Reader,
iii. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable:
1. Teaching, research industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization.
2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed/obtained, books, and/or technical reports.
3. Experience of guiding the project work/dissertation of PG / Research Students or supervising R & D projects in industry.
1. Master’s Degree in a related discipline with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade with a good academic record;
2. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or SLET/SET accredited by UGC.
The candidate should be a doctorate in the relevant area of specialization.
Minimum 3 years experience in:
1. Teaching, Research industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization;
2. Papers presented at Conferences and/or published in referred journals.
To view official notification and apply online, click here for Associate Dean post and click here for Professor post.