LexIngenious is a corporate legal advisory and documentation practice established in April 2017.
Our approach is to be enablers of progress by finding practical and efficient legal solutions to complex challenges that our clients face.
Statement of Requirement
We require an innovation driven law graduate who believes in enabling positive social evolution through his/ her legal skills.
- Conducting legal research and drafting research notes and memos on sector-specific legal and policy frameworks.
- Reviewing documents, conducting due diligence exercise and drafting due diligence reports.
- Coordinating with Government authorities and assisting in making applications for incorporation, statutory registrations, and permits, including trademark, copyright, tax exemption, start-up registration and FCRA.
- Drafting and reviewing organizational policies, corporate governance and management documents, fundraising and exit documents and general contracts.
- Drafting and filing RTI applications with appropriate government authorities on various corporate law matters, including filing follow-on correspondence and coordination.
- Engagement on a monthly retainer basis, commensurate with the industry standards, prior experience, and performance
- Performance-based additional financial and professional incentives
- Opportunity to work with Indian as well as international clients
- Involvement with upcoming, cutting edge and innovative sectors
- Opportunity to involve with a corporate legal practice at an early stage, opening doors to fast-track professional growth within the team
- Visibility on performance targets, career track and individual growth
- Exposure on various aspects of managing, growing and developing a corporate legal practice.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Qualified to practice law in India (i.e. should have cleared All India Bar Examination)
- Strong knowledge of corporate law, intellectual property rights, contracts and information technology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Gmail, Dropbox and Skype
- Fluency in written and spoken English, including ability to type in English
- Strong personal integrity and ethical standards
Preferred Skills and Qualities
- Positive and constructive outlook
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and implement
- Ability to deliver a quality output in stressful situations
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Past experience of working in a start-up environment or leading a project
- Past experience demonstrating self-motivation and willingness to learn and achieve
- Hands on experience of working in a corporate law firm
- Experience of engaging with clients/ customers/ beneficiaries on a freelance or voluntary basis or during an internship or a fellowship
- Knowledge of written and spoken Hindi
Interested candidates may apply here at the earliest or write to us at [email protected]
LexIngenious, 2nd Floor, Kushal House, 39, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019