About the Organisation
MSA Partners is a full-service law firm.
Key areas of practice: Civil and Commercial Litigation, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Regulatory & Corporate Advisory.
Office Address: D-246, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi – 110024
About the Job
The Associate will be expected to:
- Appear and conduct proceedings before various courts (SC & HC primarily) and tribunals
- Attend and conduct conferences and briefings
- Draft pleadings, applications, notices etc
- Liase with clients, other counsels etc
- Handle cases with minimal supervision
Qualifications and Skills Required
- PQE: 2 years and above
- Good drafting, communication & argumentative skills
- Good research skills
- Capacity to learn on the go, with minimal supervision
- Conducive attitude towards teamwork and the desire to constantly improve and learn
- Desirable: Prior experience in ADR (especially investment/infrastructure arbitrations), civil and commercial litigation and advisory
Number of Vacancies
Commensurate with skill and experience
How to Apply?
Please send in your CV at work[at]msapartners.in by 15.09.2019.