About Leslie & Khettry
Leslie & Khettry (established in 1944) is a law firm having offices in New Delhi and Kolkata. The full details about their area of practice and other details can be found at their website, here.
Location: Kailash Colony, New Delhi or Work from home.
About the Job
Leslie & Khettry are looking for Associate(s) having 1 to 2 years’ experience.
A Number of Positions Open
1-2 (one or two)
- The work description and skill requirements are as follows
- Drafting and having experience of appearance before Courts/Tribunals in Delhi in Civil/Commercial matters.
- Drafting of documents in relation to commercial transactions.
- Filing of documents before Courts/Tribunals in Delhi, proof-reading of documents, preparation of case files, coordination, follow-ups, etc.
- Meticulous and having an eye for details.
- In-depth research and use of various legal research platforms.
Additional experience in
- Writing articles on various law-related topics.
- Preparation of reports for due diligence.
- Filing of IP applications.
- Knowledge of finance/economics/understanding of mathematics will be considered favourably.
- LLB degree and the necessary documentation to practice law in Delhi.
- A decent knowledge of court working and drafting.
- One-two years’ post-qualification experience.
- Motivation/open to working in all areas of practice.
- A strong academic background and be hardworking.
- Willingness to work long hours when required.
- Willingness to work-from-home when required.
- Adeptness in the English language.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and comparable to industry standards of a small/mid-sized firm.
Other compensation such as incentives, etc. commensurate with commitment will be discussed.
How to Apply?
Interest candidates may kindly fill the form available here.
- In the other information box in the abovementioned form: please state your current take-home pay along with any other relevant information.
- Shortlisted candidates will be given an exercise work (research-based) to do before the interview. They may also be required to send a previously written article/the document which can demonstrate their writing skills.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide additional/supporting documents for claims made in their application.
- In case the form is not working please clear cache and use a different browser or email your application with the details directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline: 25th June 2020.
- Please do not call to make any follow-ups or enquiries.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.