About the Organisation:
Chambers of Harsh Kaushik works on commercial and civil litigation spread across multiple fora in India. It is led by Mr. Harsh Kaushik is an Advocate-on-Record at the Supreme Court of India.
Associate Advocate (Litigation)
- Drafting and vetting of pleadings; coordination with local counsel for outstation matters.
- Appearances before Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi and Tribunals (TDSAT, NCLAT, NCLT, CCI, NGT, APTEL, CERC amongst others).
- Capacity to handle high-intensity matters requiring delivery at short notice.
Nizamuddin (West), New Delhi, India.
- 3-5 years of experience in litigation.
- Excellent drafting skills with a command over English language.
- Excellent communication abilities to manage corporate clients.
- Experience in appearing and conducting arguments before Courts.
- Experience in filing procedures.
- Qualified from a reputed law college.
- Prior experience in commercial litigation will be an added advantage.
- Strong researching skills.
- Long term commitment.
- Experience of briefing Senior Advocates.
Negotiable: Chamber offers a competitive package – comparable to best in the field.
How to apply?
Send your CV with your contact details (Mobile No.) at office[at]harshkaushik.com
Chambers of Harsh Kaushik, G-60, Nizamuddin (West), New Delhi-110013.
Telephone Number : 011-49848465