About the organization:
JKGA Law Chambers (Advocates and Corporate Legal Consultants) is a law firm that practices in Civil and Criminal Law, Arbitration, GST Consultancy, Customs & Excise, Direct Taxation, Constitutional Law.
Associate Advocate (1)
- PQE: 2 years.
- The candidate must have a strong command over English both written and spoken.
- The candidate must be able to conduct legal research and operate major search engines.
- The candidate must possess strong writing and analytical skills.
- The candidate must be well versed in the operation of M.S. Word & Excel.
- 25,000 (Salary is negotiable depending on competence) + other variables.
Deadline: Apply by 16th April 2019
Joining date: Immediate
Address: Defence Colony, New Delhi, India.
Please email your updated resume at jkga.lawchambers[at]gmail.com
The interview will be held once the resume is shortlisted.