About the Organization
HeedValues Law Offices is a start-up based in Delhi. The firm deals in Civil, Criminal, SRFAESI, Recovery, Matrimonial matters etc. in Delhi District courts, High Court and Supreme Court of India.
The office of the firm is located near Karkardooma Court, Delhi.
1 post of Associate Advocate.
- Drafting, Vetting and reviewing of property documents viz. M.O.U, Joint Ventures Agreements, Sale/Purchase Agreements, Non-Encumbrances Certificate, Franchise Agreements, Development Agreements, Builder’s Buyer Agreement, Conveyance/Sale Deeds, Lease Deeds, Leave and License, Loan Agreement, Power of Attorney, Indemnity Bond, Declarations, Affidavits and other documents relating to Property Matters.
- To prepare and approve all standard legal documentation used by the company to ensure that it is legally appropriate.
- Extensive exposure in handling bank cases for housing loans including complete Documentation of Loan Processing and associated works.
Due Diligence/Title Opinion
- Due diligence, negotiation of property and as well as authentication/verification check of registered property title documents. Coordinating with the offices of Registrar of Assurances for title search reports, Patwari/Tehsildar offices and verification of property title, property tax and other compliance tasks.
- Supervising overall management of land acquisition and property sourcing matters encompassing sourcing and site visits, research and matters pertaining to land.
- Providing advice on various property related matters, Lease Administration and managing/advising on matters related to Stamp duty, Adjudication, Registration etc.
Corporate Laws and Arbitration Matters
- Legal opinion, documentation such as review of drafting and vetting of Agreements/Contracts, Joint Venture Agreements, resolutions etc.
- Expeditious resolution of disputes through alternative dispute resolution through negotiation, arbitration & conciliation relating to appointment of Arbitrator, Drafting of Claim. Challenge to Arbitral Award and to get interim relief through the Court of law.
- Matters falling under the Companies Act, Consumer Protection Act and Labour Laws, Industrial Disputes and Workman compensation, Property Laws with special focus on due diligence on Builder’s Projects, Mortgage Finance and home loan/home equity provided by banks and financial Institutions, Matters relating to the companies before the District Consumer Forum, State Commission and National Commission.
HeedValues Law Offices, H.No. 27, Basement, Shreshtha Vihar, Near Anand Vihar, Delhi-92.
The candidate must be a graduate in Law. A candidate who is in his Final year (Xth Semester) of the 5-year course or is in the final year (6th Semester) of the 3- Year LLB Course will be eligible for the post of Associate Advocate in the firm.
The candidate should be a fresh law graduate and must be enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi. The candidate must have a knowledge of different types of Real Estate properties and other basic related laws and of property.
- He/She should have a vast and good knowledge of key terms related to property.
- The Candidate should have excellent typing skills in MS Office and must have good English and Hindi writing skills and communication skills and can work under Extreme Pressure.
As per the Industrial Norms.
How to apply
Send your CV and a cover letter to HEEDVALUES[at]GMAIL.COM, with the subject line “Post for Associate Advocate”.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.