About TNNLU and Job
Tamil Nadu National Law University, formerly Tamil Nadu National Law School, is state university and law school located at Navalurkottapattu, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India.
Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment as Assistant Professor of Law (Ad-hoc) on a purely temporary and contractual basis.
- A Postgraduate degree in law. Should have 55% in their LL.M.
- NET/SLET qualification is mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrable ability in high-level academic research and writing. Publication in high impact peer-reviewed journals is preferred.
- Exposure to and/or interest in the management of learning difficulties.
- Work experience, especially teaching experience, is preferred.
- Professional or field experience in the area of interest will be positively viewed.
- The candidate must demonstrate a high degree of perseverance as well as a drive to improve the academic and research culture at TNNLU.
Duration and Remuneration
The appointment is of a contractual nature. The consolidated remuneration for the position will be Rs. 57,000 per month.
Interested candidate should apply here. The last date of applications is 05th July 2019. The candidate is expected to assume the position at the start of our even term on 10th July 2019.