About the Organizer
Gujarat National Law University is a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat. The university is located at Gandhinagar, which is the capital of Gujarat and is located 23 kilometres north of the city of Ahmedabad.
Gujarat National Law University is opening a job post of Assistant Professor of Law. This appointment is for 364 days and contractual in nature.
- LLM with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of the latest national and international research trends and developments in the relevant areas.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/onsite discussions apart from teaching/research.
- Experience in teaching/research in National Law University.
- Qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills.
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
INR 40,000/- (Fixed)
How to Apply?
Walk-in-Interview Date: Friday, 08 November 2019. Reporting time for walk-in Interview: 1430 hrs. (No candidate shall be considered for walk-in-interview after 1430 Hrs).
Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
Address: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382426, Gujarat (INDIA)
Telephone number: +91 (79) 2327 6611/12