Clifford Chance India is looking to hire for the job post of Assistant Manager for Legal Research & Regulatory Mapping, in Delhi.
About Clifford Chance
Clifford Chance LLP is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and a member of the Magic Circle (an informal term describing the five most prestigious London-headquartered multinational law firms with the largest revenues). It is one of the ten largest law firms in the world measured both by the number of lawyers and revenue.
As current Indian regulations prohibit foreign firms from having an office in India or advising on Indian law, CC does this in cooperation with the Indian bar and they work with carefully chosen Indian law firms.
The role involves a variety of duties to ensure successful product maintenance and product launches, including:
- Conducting research on regulatory databases and related open sources
- Keeping up to date with international regulatory developments and monitoring legal/regulatory sources to produce regulatory briefings/updates/guides for various topics
- Compiling relevant information to create customized reports for CCAS, on areas of law relevant to existing or new products
- Reviewing the CCAS products and suggesting amendments based on the above research/reports. Liaising with CCAS and local counsel to agree with amendments as necessary
- Helping to develop and sustain best practice in research and content maintenance processes
- Working closely with colleagues within and outside the team to support the CCAS team on content maintenance and management, including co-ordinating the acquisition and maintenance of legal content
- Keeping up to date with methods and technologies that can help make CCAS research processes more efficient, specifically those relating to the legal regulatory industry
- Consistently seeking to improve the existing processes, workflows, and standards and implementing these improvements
- Managing all research tasks effectively, including turnarounds, estimations, deadlines: taking into account current and expected workloads. Reporting regularly to CCAS on progress
- Assisting with other research, documentation, and technical support, as required by CCAS
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- Law Graduate
- 5+ years of working experience in legal and/or business research .
- Familiarity with the global legal/business environment. Familiarity with related databases (e.g. Factiva, LexisNexis, Newsdesk) and content.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (specifically Word, PowerPoint and MS Teams)
Click here for the official job posting by Clifford Chance.
More such Job opportunities that you might be interested in
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.