Razorpay is looking to hire for the job post of Assistant Manager/Manager-Legal, for its office in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Razorpay is India’s first converged payments solution company. We are a payments layer for small and large businesses and support them in their financial digitization journey.
Razorpay’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace that breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Our competitive advantage lies in the unique team that we are.
About the Position
The position will be based in Bangalore and will report to Sr. Manager, Legal. This position will handle contractual and compliance-related matters for Razorpay. This position will also be closely aligned and be required to interface regularly with the relevant stakeholders, internally and externally.
- 5 years LLB degree.
- 4-6 years of post-qualification experience.
- Must have prior experience working with either a law firm or MNC or fintech company.
- Knowledge of Kannada will be a bonus but is not a must to apply to this role.
- Contract Lifecycle Management: Provide contractual, legal, and regulatory support for all activities of the Company. You should have the ability to independently structure, draft, review, negotiate, execute and file agreements efficiently.
- Negotiation: You will be required to negotiate contracts with external and internal stakeholders.
- Legal Advisory: You should be able to provide general day to day advisory on legal queries.
- Disputes: You should be able to draft notices and prepare responses to notices received by the Company. You will be required to coordinate with law enforcement & statutory authorities.
- Ownership & initiative
- Structured & detail-oriented
- Stakeholder management
- Negotiation Skills
- Hands-on approach
- Clear & crisp communication
- Excellent drafting and structuring skills
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Integrity & honesty
More Job opportunities that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.