HPPSC or Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites lawyers for the job recruitment of Assistant District Attorneys, to fill up 25 vacancies.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971. It is responsible for conducting Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations to select the eligible candidates for various civil services and departmental posts.
About the Job Opportunity
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for the job recruitment of Assistant District Attorney, Class-I (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the pay scale of Rs. 10,300-34,800/-+4,400/-GP, fixed contractual
amount as admissible in the Department of Home (Prosecution) HP through ORA, which shall be available on the
Number of Vacancies
- Unreserved: 6,
- Ortho Physically Handicpped of Himachal): 1
- Ex-ervicemen of HP (After completion full tenure or on the medical ground): 7 (Including 2 backlog posts)
- SC of Himachal: 1
- ST of Himachal: 2
- ST of Himachal (Ex-servicemen of Himachal (After completion of full tenure on the medical ground): 1 (Backlog)
- OBC of Himachal: 3
- EWS of Himachal: 4
- Professional degree in Law of recognized University or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as an advocate.
Desirable: Knowledge of customs manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh shall be the desirable qualification for the above post.
Age Limit: Between 18 years to 35 years.
How to Apply?
- Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
- The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment
Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
- The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission and click on ‘Apply Online’. Register on ‘One Time Registration’ and after logging into his/her account in OTR, the list of advertisements will be displayed to the dashboard.
- Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement.
- General Category/EWS (Including PwD/Ex-SM): Rs. 400/-
- SC of HP/ST of Himachal /OBC of Himachal/EWS (Covered under BPL)/(including SC/ST/OBC Ex-SM of Himachal relieved from Defence Services on their own requests before completion of normal tenure and SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of HP, i.e. Dependent sons of Ex-SM of H.P.): Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen (Ex-SM) of Himachal/Blind/Visually Impaired of Himachal/Female Candidates: No Fee
- Toll Free Number: 1800-180-8004
- Phone Number: 0177-2629738 on any working day between 10 AM to 5 PM
- Queries related to online applications can also be mailed by the candidates on e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- No candidate will interact directly with the staff in the Recruitment Sections.
Click here for the online advertisement for complete details.