Applications for the recruitment for the job post of Assistant Director (Law) are scheduled to be invited from November 26, 2021, for the Odisha Public Service Commission or OPSC.
About the Recruitment
The link for registration/ re-registration & payment of the examination fee shall be available from November 26, 2021, to December 24, 2021
Note: December 31, 2021, is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application) for Direct recruitment to 80 (Eighty) posts of Assistant Director (Law) in Group-B of Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department in the scale of pay of Rs. 44,900/- in Level 10, Cell -1 of Pay Matrix of ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Number of Vacancies
- Unreserved: 35 (12 for Women)
- SEBC (Socially and Economically Backward Classes): 10 (3 for Women)
- SC (Scheduled Caste): 15 (5 for Women)
- ST (Scheduled Tribe): 20 (7 for Women)
- Total: 80
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Law
- Proficiency: Must have knowledge of computer application on the date of application
- Age Limit: Must have attained the age of 23 years and must not be above the age of 35 years as on the 1st day of January, 2021 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1986 and not later than 1st January 1998.
- Other conditions as specified in the official notification.
- Unreserved: Rs. 500/-
- SC and ST of Odisha and PwD: NIL
How to Apply?
Read the details given in the official notification carefully before applying.
The link for the online application/registration will open from November 26, 2021.
Revisit the page on November 26, 2021 for the link to the online application.
- Stage 1: Written Examination: 360 Marks
- Stage 2: Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical): 40 Marks
- Stage 3: Viva Voce Test: 50 Marks
- Online registration commencement: November 26, 2021
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
Any complaint on the conduct of examination must be sent to the Grievance Wing of the Commission by e-Mail (email@example.com) within 05 days of completion of the examination.
To resolve any Technical problem faced in filling up of online Registration/Re-registration and Application forms, the candidate may contact OPSC Technical Support over Telephone No. 0671-2304707 between 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM & 2 PM to 5 PM on any Odisha Government working days.
Click here for the official notification.
(*) Please click against the application links for the advertisement number 22 of 2021-22.