About the organisation
White Code is an International Legal & Tax Consulting, Outsourcing and Affiliating organization with an aim to extend the regime of Legal & Tax access and deliver maximum services globally.
White Code Legal provides ease of dependency and access through our direct/affiliated network of multinational professionals to complement the strategic vision and multi-jurisdictional business objectives.
Location: Sahakar Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include
- Interacting with different corporates, and explaining the procedure of risk audits and arbitration.
- Understanding their requirements & providing them with the right options.
- Following up on the execution of various projects.
- Responsible for execution of corporate legal, arbitration and business development.
Only those candidates can apply who
- Completed LLB/LLM from a reputed college.
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- Can start the internship between 20th Aug’19 and 30th Sep’19.
- Are available for the mandatory duration of 6 months.
- Are from Bangalore or ready to relocate.
- Freshers looking for jobs may also apply.
Rs. 7,500 to Rs. 10,000/Month + Incentives
The successful candidate will be preferred for a permanent job in Bengaluru, can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 6 Lac P/A + Incentives
How to Apply?
candidates who fulfil the required qualifications may send their CV along with a cover letter at operations[at]whitecode.legal.