About the Journal
Asian Journal of Academic Studies [AJAS] is an open-access high-quality peer-reviewed journal which publishes articles, short notes, case comments, commentary, book reviews. AJAS is a global journal with a broad aim to provide a platform for students, researchers and academicians in the Asian region to promote, share & discuss various new issues and development in the field of academic.
Call for Papers
Asian Journal of Academic Studies is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 1 Issue 6, which will focus on current issues in the field of law. Students (UG, PG), Research Scholars, Faculties, Advocates and Legal Fraternities are welcome to participate.
Note: All authors will be issued certificate of publication in soft copy as well as hard copy.
How to Submit?
Authors may submit papers directly on the website under ‘Submit Article’ link, here. Further details regarding the submission procedure is also available and mandatorily all authors are required to submit article to email@example.com.
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on an A4 size paper length.
- The word limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
- The submission shall be in MS Word format strictly and NOT in any other format.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with a spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. Endnotes are not to be used. Author’s designation should be mentioned in footnote number 1.
- Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of three authors and separate certificates shall be issued to each author.
- Submission Deadline: 15th September 2020.
- Intimation of Acceptance: 5 days from the date of submission.
- Date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue 6: 30th September 2020.
- Single Author: Rs. 500/-
- Co-Author (2): Rs. 1,000/-
- Co-Author (3): Rs. 1,500/-
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a sponsored post.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.