About the Organisation
A&S Jurisprudentia Ltd is a registered Legal Services Provider Company. From their offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Patna, Allahabad, Kanpur, Hamirpur; we provide creative, strategic legal advice tailored to clients’ unique goals. Our powerful regional, national and International practices share a common emphasis on superior client service.
For nearly a decade, A&S jurisprudential Ltd has represented public and private clients in a wide range of disputes and transactions around the world. We have established a lengthy record of success in industries such as life sciences, health care, technology, energy/renewables, investment management and professional services. We also offer our clients market-leading international litigation and arbitration services, and expert counsel in the evolving field of corporate social responsibility.
About the Journal
ASLJ is A & S Jurisprudentia Ltd’s Official Journal. The Publication of the selected articles will be published in the Journal and will be provided with an RNI number.
Human Genome and Human Rights
- Pace of the technology and social change.
- Economic concerns relating to human genome.
- Right to genetic privacy.
- Genetic counselling and informed consent: law and ethics
- Patenting of human genome
- Assisted reproductive technologies
- Reproductive human cloning and human rights.
- Genetic discrimination.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 2,100/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 1,100
- Top 8: Publication in our Journal
- Top 20: Internship Opportunity with us
- Top 20: Certificates
How to Register and Submit?
The registration link for students is here.
The registration link for others is here.
To submit, click here.
No delayed submission will be accepted.
- The Article must not exceed the word limit of 4000.
- Font- Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Spacing:1.5, Justified Alignment
- The Contents of the Article must not be Plagiarized.
- The registration and Submission will be accepted via Website only.
Last Date for Registration: 30th July 2020
Last Date for Submission of Article: 15th August 2020
E-mail ID: aandsjurisprudentia[at]gmail.com
Mobile Number: 8076929875
Note: This is a sponsored post.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.