About the Organizer: Yogya- Empowering Society
Yogya-Empowering Society (YES) is an independent think tank culminating the efforts of students, policy researchers, and legal advisors to provide efforts for nation-building collectively. “YES” constructs valuable research in the field of policy and law intending to provide a substantial amount of input for improving the domains of law and policy.
About Law Brigade
The Law Brigade Publisher is an Academic Journal Publication House established in 2015 as a subsidiary of Libertatem Media Group with a portfolio of 9 Journals dedicated towards research from the field of Law, Political Science, Public Policy and Economics. Law Brigade has the largest portfolio of Law Journals in India.
Women and the World
- Yogya- Empowering Society is calling for articles from students, research scholars, academicians, professionals, and others on the following (including but not limited to these) sub-themes:
- Journey from margin to Centre: Case of Indian Dalit Women
- Women empowerment & sustainable development
- Civil Society and its contribution towards rights of women
- Women as drivers of economic recovery during pandemic
- Understanding feminists perspectives of Disability: Women with disability
- Women and role of welfare state
- Evolution of women related laws
- Women’s rights: tussle between politics and law
Certificates & Prizes
- After peer review, the selected top 5 articles will be published by Law brigade Publishing Journal with ISSN No.
- Certificate of appreciation will be given to top 3 papers.
- Certificate of participation will be presented to all the participants.
Last date for submission of Article: 25th May 2021
- The Competition is open for academicians, practitioners, students and research scholars. (Co-authorship is allowed)
- The Word limit of the submission is 2500 – 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- All submissions must be sent to yogyaempoweringsociety[at]gmail.com.
- The subject of the e-mail should be “Submission: Article Writing Competition”.
- The submission shall also be accompanied with another Word document comprising of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name and address of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Contact Number; Email ID.
Free of Cost
Kindly Register Here: https://forms.gle/YTKvDZbfUA9YKiTb7
For any queries or clarifications, please feel free to contact at nehasharma14727[at]gmail.com (9015171077)