About the Organizer: Yogya- Empowering Society
Yogya-Empowering Society (YES) is an independent think tank culminating the efforts of students, policy researchers, and legal advisors to provide efforts for nation-building collectively. “YES” constructs valuable research in the field of policy and law intending to provide a substantial amount of input for improving the domains of law and policy.
About Law Brigade
The Law Brigade Publisher is an Academic Journal Publication House established in 2015 as a subsidiary of Libertatem Media Group with a portfolio of 9 Journals dedicated towards research from the field of Law, Political Science, Public Policy and Economics. Law Brigade has the largest portfolio of Law Journals in India.
Women and the World
- Yogya- Empowering Society is calling for articles from students, research scholars, academicians, professionals, and others on the following (including but not limited to these) sub-themes:
- Journey from margin to Centre: Case of Indian Dalit Women
- Women empowerment & sustainable development
- Civil Society and its contribution towards rights of women
- Women as drivers of economic recovery during pandemic
- Understanding feminists perspectives of Disability: Women with disability
- Women and role of welfare state
- Evolution of women related laws
- Women’s rights: tussle between politics and law
Certificates & Prizes
- After peer review, the selected top 5 articles will be published by Law brigade Publishing Journal with ISSN No.
- Certificate of appreciation will be given to top 3 papers.
- Certificate of participation will be presented to all the participants.
Last date for submission of Article: 25th May 2021
- The Competition is open for academicians, practitioners, students and research scholars. (Co-authorship is allowed)
- The Word limit of the submission is 2500 – 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- All submissions must be sent to yogyaempoweringsociety[at]gmail.com.
- The subject of the e-mail should be “Submission: Article Writing Competition”.
- The submission shall also be accompanied with another Word document comprising of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name and address of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Contact Number; Email ID.
Free of Cost
Kindly Register Here: https://forms.gle/YTKvDZbfUA9YKiTb7
For any queries or clarifications, please feel free to contact at nehasharma14727[at]gmail.com (9015171077)
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.