About Legal Sansad
Legal Sansad is India’s first ever-online parliament for the new outlook. Living in a democratic country and confining our views to ourselves is surely the biggest nightmare of all and to give the biggest gift of democracy to everyone we present India’s first online debate portal, “legal Sansad”. Legal Sansad believes that every person should have an appropriate platform to express their views and share their beliefs.
The essay writing competition being conducted by Legal Sansad aims to initiate discussion on various burning legislative developments of the country.
Themes & Issues
Students can write on any sub-theme related to the “Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Bill, 2019”.
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
- Registration amount is Rs. 50.
- Registration will be taken only by December 20, 2019, 11:59:59 PM.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via QR Code
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE.
Guidelines for Submissions
All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format HERE.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
The article must be submitted by 30th December 2019.
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
- 1st Prize: INR 2500 + Merit Certificate
- 2nd Prize: INR 1500 + Merit Certificate
- 3rd Prize: INR 1000 + Merit Certificate
All participants will get participation certificates.
The website link is here.
For full details, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.