About the competition:
Gurudeep foundation is organising its 1st National Article Writing Competition named “MERE VICHAAR”. It is a competition designed to inculcate literary skills among the students. The topics of articles are propounded by some known academicians.
Students, Scholars, Academicians pursuing any degree or course from a recognised university and School Students can participate in the competition.
Topics for the competition:
- Issue of Ram janmbhumi Ayodhya.
- Right to Privacy in India.
- Misuse of right to freedom of speech and expression.
- Issue of Sabrimala Temple.
- 1. The Article must be submitted in English only.
- The article should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The article published elsewhere or selected/ submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the article. Co-Authorship upto two members allowed.
- The word limit for the article is 1200-1500 words, not including footnotes.
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
1. The Article must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION.
2. The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s) of the author(s) and the allotted registration code.
3. The article must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
Rewards: Winners will get a cash prize.
- 1st prize – Rs.3100/-
- 2nd prize –Rs.1100/-
- 3rd prize –Rs.900/-
- Top 10 articles will be published on our website.
- Top 10 participants in each category will receive a certificate of merit.
- E-Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
NOTE: DECISION OF THE JURY IS CONSIDER AS A FINAL.
1. Registration Link is here.
2. Registration fees for the competition is as follows:
- Single Author (100/-)
- Co-Author (150/)
Mode of payment:
Note – The participant must send a screenshot of payment on 9427524813 with their names.
• Registration Deadline: March 13, 2019
• Submission Deadline: April 26, 2019
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office No; 9427524813 /7778830484
Address ; 137-138, Avadh centre , Sardarpura , Jodhpur.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.