The competition dives into finding different opinions on the relevant legal topics in today’s time. It is perfect platform to express what the young law students, the budding lawyers think. It is a fine opportunity to show how mighty the pen is!
Students pursuing undergraduate (3/5 year) or postgraduate Law Degree from any recognised law school/ university/ college across India.
The article should be based on any ONE of the themes mentioned below:
- The Sabarimala Verdict: In the conflict of customs and law, which one should prevail?
- Is India ready for simultaneous elections? What legal hurdles it has on its path?
- What are the legal aspect of calling an elected member as Pappu, Chor and Khujliwal? Is it constructive criticism or defamation?
- How NOTA is reforming the electoral system in India?
- Whether the Prohibition of Cow Slaughter Act by various states legislation is a mere obligation under DPSP or does it has certain legal loopholes ?
The prizes for the competition are as follows:
1 st Prize: 15,000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
2nd Prize: 10,000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
3rd Prize: 7,000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
4th Prize 5000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
How to submit
The language of the article should be English only.
The submissions must be original. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under the consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate disqualification.
Our Legal World reserves all the rights related to the article. The authors by submitting their articles would be deemed to have divested the copyright to 1th National Article Writing Competition, 2019.
Word Limit: 3000-5000
Submission of the article will be done at this link only.
The last date for submission of the article is 17 February 2019.
There is NO registration fee for the competition.
For queries and clarifications write to:
Click Here for the poster.