LEXAVANT LLP is a legal start-up. They are announcing the launch of an article writing competition. The articles shall be published in the first issue of the e-journal of LEXAVANT LLP.
The theme of this competition relates to contemporary topics of Business and Corporate Laws. The writing competition will invite articles on the following topics:
Effective regulatory compliance in business
- Importance, scope, necessity, challenges
- Ways to excel at regulatory compliance.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Regulatory Compliance Management
- Case studies of key industries
Impact of COVID-19 on Economy and Business around the Globe
- What is the future of market after this pandemic end?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on unorganized sector in India?
- Would China be facing repercussions?
- Is AI threatening classical Legal Business?
- Creating a blend of Law and technology.
- How to bring in a revolution in legal services with the help of technology.
- Principal Legal Tech business areas (explain with the help of case studies
Start-ups in India
- Issues and Challenges faced by start-ups
- Government incentives and schemes, Applicable Laws
- Risk Management, Financing
- IP perspective
- Legal Start-ups
The last date for submission of the article is 15th May 2020 by 11:59PM IST. The maximum number of authors can be two for one article.
Guidelines for Submission
The articles for this competition must be between 3000-5000 words (excluding footnotes and references) with an abstract not exceeding 300 words. The word limits must be adhered to strictly, in case the word limit exceeds there will be deductions. Plagiarism of more than 10% shall be rejected.
The following formatting guidelines must be adhered to:
- Abstract must be of Font size 12, Garamond, Italics, with a 1.5 line spacing
- Body of the Article must be of Font size 12, Garamond, with a 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes must be of Font size 10, Garamond, with a 1.0 line spacing.
- Citations must be in 20th Edition of Bluebook style.
- There must be a cover page to the article submission which must contain the name of author(s), name of institute/college or organisation, email address of the author(s) and contact number.
- First prize: Rs. 1500 as cash prize
- Second Prize: Rs. 500 as cash prize
Participation certificates shall be given to all. The results shall be declared in June 2020. The winner shall get a certificate of appreciation.
Note: If there are any queries regarding the guidelines or the format of the competition, please drop in an email at lexavantjournal[at]gmail.com or a call on +917774089444.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- National Essay Writing Competition by White Black Legal
- Law Audience’s 4th National Online Essay Writing Competition
- FastForward Justice’s 3rd National Online Essay Writing Competition
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.