About the Institute
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
About the Scholarship
Australian National University (ANU) invites applications for ANU College of Law International Excellence Scholarship from international students who have made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law.
Each semester the ANU College of Law may offer an award known as the ANU College of Law Excellence Scholarship (“the award”). The objective of the award is to attract and support top quality international postgraduate students to the ANU College of Law. Funding for this award has been provided by the ANU College of Law.
- Be an international student.
- Be a citizen of India/Indonesia/Malaysia/Pakistan/Singapore/Thailand or Vietnam.
- Have applied for the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law.
- Have an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.5 out of 7 or above.
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.
- Selection is made on the basis of academic merit. In the event where the highest academic records cannot be separated, applicants will be asked to submit a short written statement.
- The award is offered to a student by the ANU College of Law Selection Committee. The ANU College of Law Scholarship Committee reserves the right to make no award if it considers there is no applicant of sufficient merit.
- The ANU College of Law Scholarship Committee may also vary the number of awards and/or offer the award at other times in exceptional circumstances or based on the standard of applications or students (where funding allows).
ANU Coursework Scholarship Policy: CLICK HERE
ANU Coursework Scholarship Procedure: CLICK HERE
ANU Academic Misconduct Rule: CLICK HERE
ANU Discipline Rule: CLICK HERE
For full details: CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.