About the Organizer
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is in Pitampura, New Delhi, India. It is a private college, affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Legal Aid Centre of VSLLS was established in 2013 in coordination with Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee. It is dedicated to performing its social responsibility. VIPS Legal Aid Centre which is recognised by the Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA), as per NALSA Regulations 2013, is dedicated to performing its social responsibility.
About the Nukkad Natak Competition
The word Antarnad refers to the inner voices or inner screams within every individual. It is the intrinsic speech of an individual’s soul, the moral compass that differentiates rights from wrongs for that individual, the guiding light that illuminates his path in the journey of life.
Antarnad was chosen as the name for this event because through this event, we wish to highlight and bring forth the inner voices suppressed within every individual and give them a platform to let loose and express themselves through acting and Nukkad Natak.
Realising the importance of highlighting the contemporary issues faced by underprivileged and marginalised people in their day to day lives, the Legal Aid Centre is organising “Antarnad” – National Nukkad Natak Competition 2019 on 10th October 2019. The competition would be a one-day event.
Location: Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, AU Block(Outer Ring Road), Pitampura, Delhi, 110088
The broad themes for the competition are:
- Gender Neutrality
- Mental Health
- Marginalised Groups
Eligibility and Rules
- Only one team from the institution shall be allowed to participate in the competition.
- A maximum number of teams allowed to register are 20. The selection would be on first come first serve basis.
- Each team shall comprise of a total of 8-14 members. Under no circumstances, the teams would be allowed to exceed the number of members.
- The teams are required to prepare an act of around 12-15 minutes on any one of the aforementioned themes.
- Accommodation shall be provided by the institution only upon request by the teams.
- The teams are required to register through the registration form (link) attached
Submission Registration and Application Details
Registration Fee: Rs. 3000/- per team
- Last Date for Registration: 20th September 2019
- Confirmation regarding participation: 23rd September 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Registration fee: 27th September 2019
- Date of the Event: 10th October 2019, Thursday
- 1st Prize: Rs. 5000/- + Certificate
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 4000/- + Certificate
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 3000/- + Certificate
- Certificate of participation will be issued to all the participants.
Sonia Maan (Assistant Professor): Faculty Coordinator, Antarnad
Mobile number: 9990054488
Deepank Anand: Student Co-Coordinator
Mobile number: 9971588933
Ankita Mahajan, Student Coordinator
Mobile number: 9781500748
Prapti Singh, Student Coordinator
Email ID: vips.antarnad[at]gmail.com
The registration form is here.
For the brochure, click here.