About the organiser
The promoting body of School of Law, Ansal University has the vision/mission to build and continuously nurture a self-financed institution with excellence in education, research, development, consultancy and extension of internationally recognized standards.
This institution serves as an intellectual resource base for the development of professional human capital bridging the gap between academics and real-life to meet the professional challenges of the millennium. The Centre for Corporate Legal, Research and Training (CCLRT) is an endeavour to provide a professional platform and outbound exposure to the students to excel in the field of corporate laws.
About the essay competition
Centre for Corporate Legal Research and Training (CCLRT) as a part of its endeavours of providing with facilitation with its student’s community and proliferating awareness about the recent trends in India in relation to Corporate & Business Laws, is organizing the Second Online Article Writing Competition.
This competition will circumscribe the latest developments and contemporary affairs in relation to current corporate & business laws in and around India. In furtherance of such an objective, we cordially invite articles from students from across India.
Who is it for?
- Only students pursuing a 3-year LLB, 5-year BBA LLB/BA LLB can participate in this competition.
- No participation from any qualified CA, CS, CMA, etc. at the time of competition shall be allowed.
- Institutional Arbitration: Indian Approach
- Investigation to Corporate Legal Fraud
- Emerging Trends of Institutional Investment
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 Bane or Boon
- Investment Laws and Intranational Inequalities
- Participants must adhere to the sub-themes as aforementioned & choose the title of their Article under a particular theme; any deviation shall lead to disqualification.
- Prizes to be won by the Winner, First Runner-up & Second Runner-up.
- Participation Certificate for all the participants who have successfully participated in the competition shall be provided.
- Certificates will be sent to the respective email id of the participants and winners.
How to submit and register?
Registration shall be done solely through this link. No registration will be considered through Emails or Phone calls.
No Registration Fees is payable for participating in this competition.
- Registration Closes with Submission of Articles: May 31, 2020
- Announcement of Winners: August 10, 2020
E-mail ID: cclrtat]ansaluniversity.edu.in
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.lawctopus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Second-National-Article-Writing_Brochure.pdf” title=”Ansal University Article Writing”]
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- 1st Article Writing Competition on Legal Aspects of Coronavirus Pandemic by NLU Odisha
- Article Writing Competition by NLU Odisha
- Think India’s 10th National Article Writing Competition
- Article Writing Competition on Contemporary Issues of Human Rights amid COVID-19 by GNLC
- Nyayshastram’s 1st National Article Writing Competition