The Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Chennai invites applications for the following programmes.
- LL.M – 3 years (Click here)
- B.B.L – 3 years (Click here)
- LL.B (General) – 2 years (Click here)
- LL.B (Academic) – 3 years (Click here)
- PG Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science – 1 year (Click here)
- PG Diploma in Cyber Law – 1 year (Click here)
- Diploma in Labour Laws with Administrative Law (Click here)
- Diploma in Law of Taxation (Click here)
Note: A distance mode LL.B degree does not qualify you to practice law.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
The last date to apply online is December 31, 2018.
Scholarships are available to SC/ST students unemployed students if their parents’ annual income does not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
For any queries, call 04144-238043, 238044, 238045, 238046, 238047, 238610.
Email: email@example.com (all grievances), firstname.lastname@example.org (tuition fee issues)
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.
This post was first published on:
16 Dec 2018
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.