Aligarh Muslim University is organising a National Seminar sponsored by ICSSR on Decentralization and Poverty Reduction in India on November 07-08, 2015.
SUB-THEMES OF THE SEMINAR
1. Issues in Decentralized Governance and Development in India;
2. Decentralization and Poverty Alleviation Programmes;
3. Participatory Planning and Inclusive Growth;
4. Fiscal Transfers to Local Governments;
5. Decentralization and Women empowerment;
6. Accountability, Transparency and Social Audit at Local Level
CALL FOR PAPERS
Full paper on above themes not exceeding 5000 words, not more than two authors per paper and an abstract not exceeding 300 words typed in A4 sheet in 12 point Times New Roman font in MS word with 1.5 line spacing in two copies with the soft copy in CD along with their name, complete address, contact number and Email ID may please be submitted either to:
Convener, Prof. Nisar Ahmad Khan,
Department of Economics or to the Organizing Secretary Dr. Mohd Azam Khan,
Department of Economics, Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh-202002 (India).
The papers as per above details can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of the paper will be based on quality, relevance and originality.
The accepted paper should be presented at the seminar by one of the author. Efforts shall be made to publish selected papers after peer reviewing in an ISBN edited book.
Prof. Nisar Ahmad Khan (Chairman)
09411490398 | email@example.com
Dr. Shehroz A. Rizvi
09927018385 | firstname.lastname@example.org